Thursday, October 25, 2012

In a few days, I will be deleting this blog. It no longer serves a purpose. There was a time when it felt good to write here. To turn my feelings into words. I guess I don’t need to do that any more. I used to say, “I have always been a writer.” And at the moment, that is still true. But there is something else that I have always been. A runner.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: Those who chase after pleasure and those who run from pain.”
I will be starting a new blog about running and what it means to be a runner.

3 comments:

  1. I know that feeling. I always enjoyed reading you, but my blogging days are also not what they once were.

    Don't delete, just let it sit around. Who knows, you may want to come back.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. well i like the idea of a new blog, but don't delete this one!

    ReplyDelete